Donating Inherited Assets to Charity
Wondering what to do with non-financial inherited assets? This podcast explores options for donating to a philanthropic cause.
- Managing Your Assets 5 Potential Benefits of Diversification
- Philanthropy How to Get Started With Voluntourism
- Wealth & Your Family Listen now! Shared Ownership in a Family Property: Who Gets the House?
- Trending Topics 5 Ways Financial Technology Is Shaping Your Future
- Transferring Your Wealth Special Needs Trusts: An Estate-Planning Strategy for Parents and Grandparents
What can Wells Fargo do for you?
Your passion for giving is unique, and your strategy should reflect that. Talk to your team at Wells Fargo to get started.
The Wells Fargo Philanthropy Fund is a donor advised fund program sponsored by the Renaissance Charitable Foundation Inc. This donor advised fund program is made available through Wells Fargo Private Bank, which provides products and services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and its various affiliates and subsidiaries. As required by law, all contributions to a Wells Fargo Philanthropy Fund Gift Account are under the exclusive legal control of the Renaissance Charitable Foundation Inc. Neither Wells Fargo & Company and its affiliates nor the Renaissance Charitable Foundation Inc. provide legal advice. Please consult your legal advisors to determine how this information may apply to your own situation. Whether any planned tax result is realized by you depends on the specific facts of your situation at the time your taxes are prepared.