The Importance of Family Conversations About Giving
- Managing Your Assets How to Be the CFO of Your Personal Finances
- Philanthropy Family Philanthropy: Finding Values Across Generations
- Wealth & Your Family Helping Your Children Connect Wealth With Their Values
- Trending Topics 5 Ways Financial Technology Is Shaping Your Future
- Transferring Your Wealth Special Needs Trusts: An Estate-Planning Strategy for Parents and Grandparents
What can Wells Fargo do for you?
Creating a plan for every generation of your family can be a challenge. Schedule time with your team to get started.
Wells Fargo & Company sponsored the launch of a report by the Women’s Philanthropy Institute at the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy. The Women’s Philanthropy Institute performs studies to seek a deep understanding of how gender influences philanthropy, and believes the results will help unlock a new era of philanthropy and ultimately drive more giving by all.