Choosing the Right Trust for Your Needs
What type of trust will best meet your needs? Explore some of your options here.
- Managing Your Assets How to Be the CFO of Your Personal Finances
- Philanthropy Family Philanthropy: Finding Values Across Generations
- Wealth & Your Family Listen now! Shared Ownership in a Family Property: Who Gets the House?
- Trending Topics 5 Ways Financial Technology Is Shaping Your Future
- Transferring Your Wealth Special Needs Trusts: An Estate-Planning Strategy for Parents and Grandparents
What can Wells Fargo do for you?
As you think about your legacy and wealth transfer goals, take time to sit down with your wealth management professional and outline your vision.
Wells Fargo and Company and its affiliates do not provide legal advice. Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and legal advisors to determine how this information may apply to your own situation. Whether any planned tax result is realized by you depends on the specific facts of your own situation at the time your taxes are prepared.
Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.
This information is provided for educational and illustrative purposes only.