“If you haven’t talked to your tax advisor by now, you need to.” —Alex Quest, Senior Wealth Planner, Wells Fargo Private Bank
Tax Reform in 2019: Top 5 Things to Consider in the New Year
There's still time to take actions that can impact your 2018 taxes—and help you prepare for the 2019 tax season, too.
- Managing Your Assets Personalizing Your Investment Portfolio
- Philanthropy Family Philanthropy: Finding Values Across Generations
- Wealth & Your Family Helping Your Children Connect Wealth With Their Values
- Trending Topics 5 Ways Financial Technology Is Shaping Your Future
- Transferring Your Wealth Special Needs Trusts: An Estate-Planning Strategy for Parents and Grandparents
What can Wells Fargo do for you?
Talk to us about tax-efficient strategies to consider.
Wells Fargo Wealth Planning Center, part of Wells Fargo Private Bank, provides wealth and financial planning services through Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., and its various affiliates and subsidiaries.
Wells Fargo & Company and its affiliates do not provide legal advice. Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax and legal advisors to determine how this information may apply to your own situation. Whether any planned tax result is realized by you depends on the specific facts of your own situation at the time your taxes are prepared.
This information is provided for educational and illustrative purposes only.