What Is a Trust? Trends in Trust Use
- Managing Your Assets How to Be the CFO of Your Personal Finances
- Philanthropy Family Philanthropy: Finding Values Across Generations
- Wealth & Your Family Helping Your Children Connect Wealth With Their Values
- Trending Topics 5 Ways Financial Technology Is Shaping Your Future
- Transferring Your Wealth Special Needs Trusts: An Estate-Planning Strategy for Parents and Grandparents
What can Wells Fargo do for you?
As you think about your legacy and wealth transfer goals, take time to sit down with your wealth management professional and outline your vision.
Wells Fargo & Company and its affiliates do not provide legal advice. Wells Fargo Advisors does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your legal and tax advisors to determine how this information may apply to your own situation.
Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors. Any estate plan should be reviewed by an attorney who specializes in estate planning and is licensed to practice law in your state.